After kicking off our 2017 user groups in Scotland and Northern Ireland in April and May, we’re now firmly looking ahead to our next 2017 user groups in London and Canberra. The Department of Health have kindly agreed to co-host the London event with us on Wednesday 11th October in their Westminster office. Hot on the heels of our London user group, we’re also getting plans in place for our Australian user group which will be in Canberra in late October.
In 2016, we ran no fewer than 5 user groups around the world: kicking off in Scotland before heading to Australia and finishing up in London. If you’re not sure what to expect, check out these learnings from our user group in London last year.
1-2 people will be initially invited from each organisation currently using Citizen Space or Dialogue. Tickets are free and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. If you’re reading this and interested in speaking on the day, please email us.
What should I expect?
Talks will focus on all things digital engagement; our previous user groups have included:
- An opportunity to meet fellow customers from across government
- Show-and-tell of recent or upcoming engagement exercises by current users
- Review of the process and challenges of how you do consultation
- Roadmaps – we’ll talk through our plans for development and get your input
- Digital surgery on any questions/topics requested
These sessions work best with real examples from the coal-face. If you’re interested in sharing how you do great consultation or if you have a proven process please get in touch.